Join an industry leader and start your career as part of our dynamic and growing electrical systems group! Campos EPC is looking for talented engineers who have a desire to identify and creatively resolve problems in a team environment. Campos EPC, a recognized leader in providing electrical engineering services to our clients throughout the U.S., is looking for Electrical Engineers in multiple offices.
As an Electrical Engineer I at Campos EPC you will be responsible for designing, selecting, and implementing low voltage power systems used in the operation of natural gas facilities and stations. You will work closely with a Senior Electrical Engineer, client representatives, project managers, drafters, and other engineers to ensure the electrical design elements work with other systems to ensure designs are comprehensive and meet project requirements.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Design, select and implement low voltage power systems used in the operation of natural gas facilities and stations.
- Review and evaluate the design, installation, and operations of low voltage electrical systems, instrumentation, and power controls systems/stations to insure compliance with NEC requirements.
- Help plan and coordinate detailed phases of engineering work while supporting the department and Project Manager with delivery.
- Interface with other technical/engineering disciplines to ensure the effective integration of electrical systems with the overall product design.
- Assist with the commissioning and troubleshooting of electrical equipment and systems.
- Create low voltage wiring schematics for wiring, cables, and controls.
- Perform hazardous area analysis, conduit routing, conduit and cable schedules.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) degree.
- This is an entry level role, recent graduates preferred.
- Knowledge of Power Systems and Control Systems as related to electric utility infrastructure such as substations, distribution and transmission helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of electrical codes and standards such as IEC, ISA, NEC, IEEE etc.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.