Campos EPC is growing, and requires an experienced and skilled Geotechnical Engineer. The primary role of the Geotechnical Engineer is to manage the design and execution of geotechnical projects. The incumbent performs field geotechnical explorations and investigations, reviews soils laboratory test results, and performs analysis and design of geotechnical data and projects. The Geotechnical Engineer prepares and presents geotechnical engineering reports to both internal and external stakeholders, and may be asked to manage Geotechnical related projects including defining scope, schedule and budget.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Perform geotechnical analysis and studies to assess potential mitigation option for pipeline erosion, landslide and fault line projects.
- Plan and conduct geotechnical exploration. Provide hydrology and hydraulic analysis of site conditions and watershed. Perform appropriate calculations and prepare data reports for clients.
- Develop proposals and determine cost and schedule for investigations.
- Provide direction to technical team in field inspection activities.
- Interact with customers and team members to complete the assigned project on-time.
- Assist Program Manager in design and evaluation of construction documents and projects.
- Develop design drawings and specifications for construction projects.
- Review and approve geotechnical designs developed by outside consultants.
- Review construction design proposals and approve geotechnical aspects.
- Evaluate team performance and determine training needs to meet performance objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS in Civil Engineering/Geotechnical Engineering or related field.
- Civil Engineering PE preferred.
- 3-6+ years of professional experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of industry codes and standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is important.
- Time management and organizational skills and the ability to deal effectively with stressful situations.
- Experience on engineering, procurement, and construction projects desirable.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills. Accuracy and attention to detail important.
- Proficiency with applicable software applications.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including internal resources and clients.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.