Campos EPC, a leader in pipeline integrity management, is looking for Inspectors for a multi-month assignment in Colorado.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Oversight of transmission and distribution construction projects involving steel or plastic pipe.
- Experience with welding inspection on gas transmission and distribution projects.
- Performing visual inspections of welds and piping material.
- Tracking and documenting welds and piping materials.
- Overseeing pipe strength tests, including hydrostatic test procedures.
- Familiarity with applicable American Petroleum Institute (API), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) codes and standards.
- Must possess Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) or Certified Pipeline Welding Inspector (CPWI) certification, and a Valid Drivers License.
- OSHA-10 certification.
- 4 to 7 years of experience as a Construction/Utility Inspector.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.