Campos EPC is looking for skilled Mechanical Drafter/Designers with MicroStation experience. To succeed at Campos you should have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with engineers and project managers to deliver high quality drafting projects. Campos EPC has built its reputation and client base by delivering industry leading drawing packages.
As a Mechanical Drafter/Designer you will develop, design and draft 3D CAD mechanical and piping drawings for oil & gas projects. Campos EPC Drafter/Designers work closely and collaboratively with engineers to develop P&ID’s and construction ready documents.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts.
- Prepare CAD designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists and Bills of Materials
- Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
- Produce technical drawings and piping isometrics. Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Coordinate CAD projects with engineers and project manager.
- Assist in the development, standardization and unification of document control standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 6 years related work experience to include experience developing oil & gas, or utility industry drawings.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.