Start your Engineering career with a growing industry leader! Campos EPC is looking for talented engineers who have a desire to identify and creatively resolve problems in a team environment. Campos EPC, a recognized leader in providing oil & gas pipeline engineering services to our clients throughout the U.S., is looking for entry level Engineers in multiple offices.
As an entry level Engineer, you will work with Senior Engineers, Project Managers and project teams helping develop gas pipeline and station engineering projects from planning and design through construction and closeout. Campos EPC Engineers assist different teams of professionals in the execution of this work depending on the stage of the projects. Responsibilities include recommending design criteria, material selection and equipment sizing in compliance with codes and standards.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Develop specifications and drawings for assigned projects including design calculations.
- Develop project objectives, estimates and responsibilities by reviewing client requirements, project proposals and plans, and conferring with the Senior Mechanical Engineer, Project Manager and client representatives.
- Design oil and gas pipelines, pipeline metering facilities, gas compression facilities, liquid pump stations, gas processing, dehydration, heaters, filter separators, and slug catchers.
- Design hydrostatic tests, pipeline replacements, station replacements.
- Design hydrostatic tests for pipeline segments that require a valid strength test to establish the maximum allowable operating pressure (MAOP) of the pipeline. Review historical documents, verify prescribed test boundaries and identify potential hydrotest obstacles.
- Responsible for initial pipe sizing calculations, valve sizing, hydrostatic test design; hydraulic design, compressor designs, pump designs, interactions with regulatory and permitting agencies as well as other pipeline engineering support.
- Recommend materials and equipment for purchase, using data sheets when required. Write equipment specifications for purchase when required.
- Review project plan and schedule changes; recommend actions to ensure project stays on-time and on-budget while meeting client specifications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree.
- This is an entry level role, recent graduates preferred.
- Basic knowledge of industry codes and standards ASME/ANSI/API/NFPA/CSA codes (ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, 49 CFR 192 & 195) preferred but not required.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.