Be a dynamic, results oriented leader with a growing industry leader! As a Project Manager at Campos EPC you will be responsible for managing pipeline, station, and facilities projects including planning, design construction and closeout. Leverage your management skills to direct a broad team of professionals including engineers, drafters and sub-contractors. Campos EPC Project Managers work closely and interactively with our clients, reporting progress and making forecasts. Project Managers are responsible for project scope, schedule, budget and change orders.
Campos EPC Project Managers work closely and interactively with client stakeholders to actively identify, and creatively resolve, project issues.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding and communicating client requirements and project risks to appropriate team members, and managing all requirements to ensure client expectations are met.
- Coordinate and facilitate project deliverables – determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time and manpower requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Track project progress, review project tasks and deliverables to make certain deadlines are met.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to ensure project is delivered on-time and within budget while meeting client and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all internal stakeholders and client representatives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, engineering degree preferred.
- 10+ years of pipeline/facilities experience including a minimum of 4 years project management experience.
- PMP preferred. If not a current PMP, incumbent will be required to obtain PMP within 12 months of employment.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.