As a Scheduler at Campos EPC you will play a critical role in our project management process. Schedulers plan and prepare project schedules for engineering, design, drafting, procurement, and construction of oil and gas pipelines and electrical power projects. Campos EPC Schedulers develop master schedules, establishing sequence and lead time of each operation. Our Schedulers also update clients through client accepted/sponsored software.
Campos EPC Schedulers work closely and interactively with client stakeholders to actively identify, and creatively resolve, project schedule tasks.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Analyzes production specifications and construction data and performs mathematical calculations to determine time, material, tools, and human resource requirements for the schedule.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each internal group and operation according to previously established client sequences and lead times.
- Plans sequence of evaluation, engineering design, drafting, and other operations for guidance of client project team.
- Scheduler confers with Client & Company project teams to determine status of projects. Works with client and internal project teams to ensure timelines are maintained.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares production reports. May prepare lists of required materials, tools, and equipment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, engineering degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience scheduling natural gas pipeline and station projects including electrical/power engineering.
- Experience with Primavera 6 software is required.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.