Advance your electrical engineering career with a growing industry leader! Campos EPC is looking for energetic, detail oriented, and talented Senior Electrical Engineers to lead our Electrical Engineering teams in Chicago and California. Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated ability to identify and creatively resolve problems, and effectively communicate resolution to team members and client representatives. This role is critical to the continued growth of our electrical group.
As an Senior Electrical Engineer/Lead at Campos EPC you will be responsible for designing, selecting, and implementing low voltage power systems used in the operation of natural gas facilities and stations. You will work closely with the Director of Station Engineering, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, client representatives, project managers, drafters, and other stakeholders to ensure the electrical design elements work with other systems to ensure designs are comprehensive and meet project requirements.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Design, select and implement low voltage power systems used in the operation of natural gas facilities and stations.
- Review, recommend and evaluate the design, installation, and operations of low voltage electrical systems, instrumentation, and power controls systems/stations to insure compliance with NEC requirements, while evaluating them for the optimization of efficient, safe and economical operation.
- Plan and coordinate detailed phases of engineering work while supporting the department and Project Manager with delivery.
- Interface with other technical/engineering disciplines to ensure the effective integration of electrical systems with the overall product design.
- Assist with the commissioning and troubleshooting of electrical equipment and systems.
- Represent the Company in area of expertise with customers, construction personnel, and suppliers.
- Create low voltage wiring schematics and associated Bill of Materials for wiring, cables, and controls.
- Perform hazardous area analysis, conduit routing, conduit and cable schedules.
- Create technical specifications, Engineering Standards, Construction Standards, and O&M Standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) degree.
- Valid Professional Engineer license.
- A demonstrated ability to lead a team of talented engineers, driving excellence and service.
- At least 8 years of professional experience. Experience in utility industry preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of P&ID’s.
- Thorough knowledge of Power Systems and Control Systems as related to electric utility infrastructure such as substations, distribution and transmission.
- Working knowledge of electrical codes and standards such as IEC, ISA, NEC, IEEE etc.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.
|Job Category||Electrical Engineer, Engineer|